Monday, August 25, 2014

What the hell have I been doing?

For those who keep up with this (if that's anyone), I've been getting questions about Nightmarescape lately. Here's the deal: the first proof had some things that needed to be fixed. I've made the corrections and sent them back to my editor and printer. I should be receiving a second bound proof by the end of this week or early next week at the latest. Once I approve it, they will send me copies within a week or so. The ebook version will follow soon after.

That does not mean that I have become lax or that my ADHD has settled a bit. For the last few weeks, I have been seized with a mania of poetry writing. When I have reached 200 of them, I will compile them into two volumes and release them separately.

What is in these books? Well it's me, so consider the source. You will not find love poetry, the beauty of a tree, etc in these volumes. Instead expect the burn of futile frustrations answered by nihilistic absurdity. If that sounds appealing, then standby for the currently unnamed volumes. If you hate it, perfect. Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment