Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A few things to come....

Been incredibly busy as of late. I will have something to show for it though. Check out the following things:

1. Website relaunch:
     The old site was on Wix and was Flash based. Consequently, when flash became irrelevant on mobile devices, its visibility almost disappeared. This has been rectified on a new Wordpress html site. Standby for the official relaunch.

2. 100 Reasons release
     I am waiting on some finalization for the final product before releasing 100 Reasons for general sale. Anyone interested in being a pre-reader let me know and I'll provide you with an ecopy.

3. Castrated Epoch short story/novelette/whatever you want to call it
    I have adapted one of the poems from 100 Reasons into a full story. It will be released as a stand alone ebook in May most likely. The cover is already done and I'm just waiting on some editing.

4. I'm still part of a spring giveaway. If you want to win w copy of Nightmarescape in print or electronic format, check it out here: http://bit.ly/1HgisrX

Standby for all that and more from your old pal T.S. Dann.


No comments:

Post a Comment